Echelon members must have a deep commitment to their community. Members are between the ages of 21-40, and enroll for one-year commitments (eligible for renewal through the age of 40).
Echelon membership requirements include:
- Donating a minimum of 15 volunteer hours per year
- Contributing (by volunteering) to the group’s fundraising goal (including during the annual Salvation Army bell-ringing campaign and events)
- Attending at least 75% of scheduled meetings and events
Echelon’s membership is capped at 25 members; therefore, any prospective members undergo an interview process before being accepted into the organization. When full, Echelon employs a waiting list.
- Give Time: Volunteer opportunities within the community such as: serving meals to the homeless, visiting the elderly, and youth-mentoring.
- Fundraise: Invitations to Echelon’s social and fundraising events such as: weekend hikes, BBQs, and auctions.
- Network: Mentorship & exclusive invitations to networking events with business leaders, philanthropists, and other industry leaders.
- Skill Development: Access to professional development events focused on topics such as: managing finances, searching for a new job, polishing an online image, networking tips, and current trends.
For More Information